Thursday, September 4, 2008

Meet Moja






Hi my name is Moja pronounced Moi-ya which is "mine" in Croatian. Teri gave me this name because I am hers. What she doesn't realize is she is mine but I will let her think what she likes. I was born December 19, 2007 to Gabatta and Mbau. Some of my hobbies are to run around the house and up the walls and up my personal jungle gym Teri. Teri really likes it when I jump up on her shoulders when she least expects it, she makes the funniest noises when I do this which just makes me want to do it more. This is what I looked like when I came home in July when I weighed 10 pounds.

Today I weigh 13.5 pounds and I am slowly catching up to my half brother Wilbur who is 16 pounds. He is extremely active I bet he would be fat if he wasn't so active. I am the one on the left getting the kisses from Wilbur. That's me lying in the sun ahhhh what a delicious day! Wilbur will have his section up soon.



No comments: